Brand: Witty Yeti
- SICK OF A**HOLES PARKING LIKE JERKS? Finally, you can unleash your righteous anger with Witty Yeti's funny parking notes.
- LIKE A FAKE PARKING TICKET BUT MEANER. Simply slip it under the windshield wiper, through the driver's door window, or into the gas tank with some sugar...Editor's Note: Definitely don't do this.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We stand behind all of our products. If you're not 100% COMPLETELY SATISFIED, just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
- SERVE THE PARKING GODS by distributing instant justice to the disrespectful idiots incapable of following the basic rules of parking lot decency.
- PRINTED ON THICK, DURABLE, CLASSY PAPER for maximum revenge. Each pack comes with 50 cards, 5 copies of each joke.
Genre: perfect driver present
Publisher: Witty Yeti
Details: Start Winning the War Against Bad Drivers
How hard is it really to just park in the lines? Does that BMW really need to take up two spaces? It's about time that we good drivers had something to communicate to these jerks just how awful they are. Swift, Quiet Revenge
Keep these cards in your car so when you locate an a**hole in the wild (and by wild, I mean parked in a disabled space with no placard) you can simply and surreptitiously slide one under the windshield wiper. Your target will see a friendly and inviting business card, but little do they know, their world is about to come crumbling down. Either way, you'll make their day a little worse, which will please the Parking Gods. Excellent Novelty Gift or Stocking Stuffer (for Naughty Children)
Looking for the perfect gag gift for your Secret Santa? Look no further. Bad parkers inspire universal hatred, unless your friend or loved one is in fact a bad parker themselves. In that case, you must immediately disown that person. For everyone else, though, these consistently make for great novelty gifts, so long as the recipient has a...colorful...sense of humor. The Cards
With a truck that big, your dick must be tiny. Not used to putting big things in small spaces, eh? Learn to park, baby-cock.
If your parking job reflects your overall life conditions, then you must be used to the phrase "Dumpster Fire".
The way you pulled in makes me wish your dad pulled out.
Some tools are useful and handy, other Tools don't understand how to fucking park.
CONGRATULATIONS! Shitty Parking Club Membership.
And 5 more hilarious insults! Lifetime Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you aren't completely satisfied with your order, simply reach out to us through the Amazon messaging service and we will respond within 24 hours to make it right even on the weekends. We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.2 x 1.0 inches