Brand: Under The Influence
- THE WILDEST PARTY AND DRINKING GAME FOR ADULTS - Features 4 decks (200 cards total) with questions, challenges, and dares to complete! Lose a challenge? Take a sip. Wimp out on a dare? Take a shot!
- TWO GAMES ARE NEVER THE SAME - Cards are personal and interactive, offering maximum replay value!
- MAKE EVENT PLANNING EASY - Open the box and your next party, college reunion, birthday, adult game or drinking game night will be a hit!
- THE PERFECT PARTY GAME FOR ANY OCCASION - Cards range from laid-back & casual to wild & inappropriate. Remove any cards that may not match the tone of your event and prepare for a great time!
- 4 PLAYERS MINIMUM RECOMMENDED - Games can be played with or without alcohol but please drink responsibly.
Publisher: Shots No Chaser
Details: Under The Influence is drinking, debauchery, and drama. All packaged into a party game. Players take turns (clockwise) picking from the deck of their choosing. You can mix and match decks however you see fit. All cards drawn must be read out loud. Cards that require you to drink mean -take a sip- unless it directly states to take a shot. Brain Benders (If You Want The Truth Ask A Drunk, Right?): Truth Or Lie: Card drawer reads the "Truth Or Lie" question and has the option to lie or tell the truth. Players must then guess whether the answer was a truth or a lie. If you guess wrong you must take a drink. If the player cannot trick anyone they must drink. Would You Rather: Card drawer reads the "Would You Rather" scenarios. Players then guess which scenario the card drawer will pick. If you are wrong you must drink. Who's Who (You Remember High School Superlatives? This Is Like That, But The Drunk Version): Let people know what you really think about them. After selecting a card, choose the person in the room you feel best answers the question. That person must then drink. Under The Influence (Give Sobriety A Big Punch To The Face): Prepare for an assortment of challenges and surprises. Draw a card: Rule Card: Applies only to the person who drew it. Lasts until you draw again. Anytime you are not following the rule you must drink. Other Card: Follow instructions and play the game. drinking games Shots No Chaser (Shot Or Dare On Steroids): Follow the instructions on the card. If you refuse the task you must use your 'Tapout' card if you have one or take a shot of liquor with no chaser to get out of the action. For best play experience, before playing, review all cards and remove any you feel may not fit the occasion AND SHUFFLE ALL DECKS!
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches