Brand: make it funwan
- Stay Sharp Looking Wherever You Go : Shoe shine travel kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a convenient, elegant travel case. With this set, you can be sure that your shoes will remain sharp-looking and perfectly polished no matter where you are!
- All Inclusive Shoe Shine Bundle: You'll never find yourself missing a shoe shine accessory ever again - this shoe shine travel bundle was specially and thoughtfully put together to include every piece of gear you could need to keep your leather shoes clean and polished to a mirror sheen!
- Excellent Quality & Design: The best quality accessories in shoe shine kits. Each piece designed and crafted to ensure practicality, durability, and function. ( The contents are already listed above )
- Perfect Gift Idea: If you're looking for a thoughtful gift for a smart-looking friend or family member, look no further! This compact leather shoe shine kit is perfect for every smart dressed or uniformed professional, such as traveling business executives or armed services members. It even comes pre-packed in a semi-glossy easy gift wrapping box!
- Lifetime Warranty & Money Back Guarantee: We have absolute faith in our premium shoe shine travel kit. After all, we use it ourselves daily! If, however, you do not find the product you receive to be up to your quality standards, we offer you a 100% money back guarantee.
Package Dimension: 24*7*7cm
Package Weight: 400g
Package is PU Leather compact case
Inside Kit: 2 shoe polish ( 1 Black, 1 Transparent ), 1 brush to clean shoes, 1 brush to apply polish, 1 brush to buff shoes after polish has dried, 1 shine cloth, and 1 metal shoe horn.
How to Shine and Care for Your Shoes.
1.Remove the laces from your shoes before starting to polish them.
2.Clean the dirt and debris from your shoes. Debris can be embedded in leather if it is not cleaned off prior to polishing. For best results, it is recommended to clean your shoes with a cleaning wipe or damp rag and allow them to dry before applying polish.
3. If your shoes are dry & cracked, apply a leather conditioner (not included). Just as your own skin can crack and become dry, so can leather. Apply the conditioner with a clean cotton cloth and allow the shoes to completely dry before proceeding to the next step.
4.Apply polish evenly to the entire body of the shoe. A thin layer of polish will do it, but you need to make sure that it is evenly applied to avoid spotting on the leather. Let the polish dry before proceeding to the next step. Shoe polish should be applied with a clean cotton rag or the foam applicator. Use the smaller brush to rub polish deep into the area between the heel & shoe uppers.
5.Buff your shoes until they shine: First use the large brush; then use the buffing cloth in a brisk side to side motion for the final shine.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.6 x 2.1 inches