Brand: Iron Gym
- Turns any doorway into a personal gym; installs in seconds. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. Foam grips
- Uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door.
- The door way needs to be 24 - 32 inches wide to accommodate the bar
Legal Disclaimer: Get in shape
Publisher: Pro Fit
Release Date: 2010-11-19
Warranty: 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Details: Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout BarStrengthen your back, biceps, and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym workout bar. Designed to fit conveniently in most doorway frames or sit on the floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups, the Iron Gym is an ideal choice for people who want to get fit without buying expensive, space-intensive weight sets. When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions--narrow, neutral, and wide--for working the inner and outer back. Once you're done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.
The Iron Gym--whose durable steel frame installs quickly without tools or fasteners--holds up to 300 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways 24 to 32 inches wide, with doorway trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 7.8 x 3.3 inches