- PATENT PENDING INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Hexagon engineered pattern provides supportive balanced surface for optimal performance to keep you off the ground.
- BUILT TO LAST- Premium 75D woven polyester material is soft to the touch and provides better protection from leaks and tears than any other sleeping pad on the market! Backed with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- ULTRALIGHT - Weighs in at just over 1 pound, 10 inches x 3 inches packed & 22 inches x 74 inches x 2.2 inches inflated. Perfect for the active outdoorsman, backpacker or weekend family camp-outs.
- MULTIPLE USES - Conforming FlexCell honeycomb design is perfect for using in a hammock or chair. Designed to fit under or inside your sleeping bag for increased warmth. Woven polyester material reduces slipping and noises common with many mattresses. Rapid inflation valve design inflates with 10-15 breaths, instant deflation when it's time to pack your gear. Leave the pump at home!
- KICK BACK AND PLANT A TREE - In support of our mission, EcoTek Outdoors has partnered with the National Forest Foundation in an effort to preserve and protect our lands for future generations. Each Sleeping Pad purchased will fund the planting of one tree to restore US National Forests damaged by wildfire, insects, disease and other impacts.
Publisher: EcoTek Outdoors
Details: Unique patent-pending technology to increase insulation and comfort. One of the main challenges faced by air-core sleeping pads is heat loss through convection (air currents that move throughout the pad). The Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad integrates patent-pending FlexCell technology that causes the air passages to constrict and the cells to self-isolate as the pad is inflated, reducing airflow and increasing insulation and stability without additional bulk. The result? A refreshing night's sleep after a long day on the trial - because the last thing you want to be without in the wild is some decent shuteye. Quality you can trust and easy to use. Many sleeping pads on the market are made from nylon plastic. While they might look ok in pictures, what you often end up with is more reminiscent of a thin pool float than a piece of high-quality outdoor gear. The Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad is made of a woven polyester blend with some pretty awesome features: quiet durable slip resistant weather resistant soft, comfortable texture And with the easy-to-use one-way valve, inflation and deflation is a breeze and won't leave you breathless. Only 10-15 breaths to fully inflate Rapid deflation in a matter of seconds The most versatile sleeping pad on the market. One of the greatest features of the Hybern8 Ultralight Sleeping Pad is it's versatility. Not only does the FlexCell technology provide insulating qualities, but it also allows the pad to easily conform to the way you want to use it. It was designed with a slightly tapered end so you can use it: inside your sleeping bag underneath your sleeping bag in a hammock (effortlessly contouring to keep you comfy and prevent ambient temperatures from stealing valuable body heat). No matter if you prefer to bunk in a tent or between a few trees, we've got your back.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 3.8 x 3.2 inches