Brand: Derby Originals
- Slow feed openings are 1.75" X 3.5" on all four sides
- Made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon with 174 cross stitches
- Velcro top closure keeps him from eating out of the top of the bag; the top bull snaps also help provide further closure
- Top hang straps are fully adjustable and replaceable; adjustable bottom strap with bull snap helps further stabilize the bag, if needed.
- Easily holds 2-1/2 flakes of hay and is perfect for use in the stable, in the trailer or at a show; bag measures 24 x 24 x 9
Publisher: Derby Originals
Warranty: 1 year Warranty
Details: The patented design of this highly durable bag features 3.5 x 1.75-inch openings on all four sides; it’s made of heavy-duty 1200D nylon and reinforced with 174 cross stitches to stand up to your horse’s strong teeth. A velcro top closure keeps him from eating out of the top of the bag and the two heavy-duty bull snaps on the adjustable hanging straps can be clipped to D-rings on both sides of the bag to also help seal off the top. An adjustable bottom strap with bull snap is also included to further stabilize the bag, if needed. This bag easily holds two flakes of hay and is perfect for use in the stable, in the trailer or at a show. Derby Originals is the first company in the USA to offer a 1 year warranty on this hay bag. 4 sided patented design U.S. Patent No. D742,078.
For more details about the warranty, please visit the manufacturer Derby Originals website. Registration must be done online on manufacturer's website within 15 days of purchase or the warranty will be voided.
Package Dimensions: 14.9 x 12.4 x 2.7 inches