- Argentine Marinade and Grilling Glaze.
- Gardel's Unique Blend of Artisan Vinegars, Non-GMO Oils, Fresh Herbs and Spices Make it the Ideal Marinade, Condiment, Dressing and Specialty Spread.
- All-Natural & Preservative Free, Crafted with Organic Non-GMO Ingredients.
- Hand Crafted, Bottled and Labeled in California.
- Enhances and Pairs Perfectly with Red Meat, Poultry, Fish, Wild Game, Offals, Breads and Savories.
Publisher: Gardel's Fine Foods
Details: For a very special meal in 1968, Mom needed to conjure a chimi that would delight a demanding group of diners, both refined and traditional. This classic, authentic recipe did the trick, making Mom's first dinner at her future in-law's estancia one everyone would always remember. -- In Argentina, life is celebrated around the fire with a cultural heritage of grilling only the finest quality meats, with the finest quality ingredients. Gauchos and sophisticated porteños alike know that a great steak deserves only one thing: a traditional handcrafted blend of NON-GMO expeller pressed oils, parsley, garlic, vinegar and carefully selected herbs and peppers known as Chimichurri. Honoring the Argentine tradition since 1996, Gardel's authentic family recipes elevate everything that comes off the grill. Enjoy this unique family recipe on beef, wild game, seafood and vegetables, or even on its own with fine breads and savories.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches